2014-15 Job Fair
Consider a fun and rewarding experience working at a ski resort for the winter. Whether you are looking to begin a new career, take a break from school or just want a fun winter in the snow, we have a job opportunity for you.
October 18, 2014
2nd Floor, Base Lodge at Boreal Mountain Resort
Take the opportunity to meet with Boreal Mountain Resort, Woodward Tahoe and Soda Springs managers in-person. Interview for one or several winter positions available for the 2014-15 winter season. The job fair will take place in the Boreal Cafe (2nd floor, Boreal Base Lodge) with interviews on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Tip: apply online today and you could potentially have a job line-up prior to the job fair.
Why work here?
- You and your dependents get to ski/snowboard for FREE at Boreal Mountain Resort and Soda Springs
- FREE Woodward Tahoe Pass
- Flexible Schedules. Open until 9:00 p.m., night shifts available
- Competitive Wages
- FREE lift tickets at all other Powdr Resorts including: Copper Mountain, Park City Mountain Resort, Mt. Bachelor, Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain.
- FREE lift tickets to Sugar Bowl Resort, Donner Ski Ranch and Royal Gorge with your manager’s approval (Monday – Friday, non-holiday).
- Food Discount of 50%
- Retail Shop Discount of 20%
- Plus, much more!
View Job Openings and Apply Today!